I have heard some great comments from some of the elementary teachers that they so enjoy having my dad there to help with the kids where it's needed. I think he is having a ball. He has mentioned how different the little ones are than when he was their age. "They are so smart these days!" he'll chuckle. Thanks, Grandpa Si for giving of your time and talents to help the kids at West Lyon and Central Lyon School! What a great way to serve others!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I have heard some great comments from some of the elementary teachers that they so enjoy having my dad there to help with the kids where it's needed. I think he is having a ball. He has mentioned how different the little ones are than when he was their age. "They are so smart these days!" he'll chuckle. Thanks, Grandpa Si for giving of your time and talents to help the kids at West Lyon and Central Lyon School! What a great way to serve others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have enjoyed seeing Si at school too! He seems to really love being with kids (of all ages....that includes me)! The kids will benefit so much from having another Grandpa to turn to for help. I want to say, Thank you Grandpa Si too!
Post a Comment