
"In My Daughter's Eyes...I can see the future a reflection of who I am and what will be, though she'll grow and someday leave, maybe raise a family, when I'm gone I hope you see how happy she made me...I'll be there in my daughter's eyes...this miracle God gave to me...gives me strength when I am weak...she was sent to rescue me...gives me faith to believe...in my daughter's eyes..."
One of my favorite songs about mother's and daughters...a special bond that God gives us when we are blessed enough to have a daughter of our own. I want to wish my "little" girl a big birthday wish...tomorrow!
15 years ago we rushed to the hospital in a blizzard a crazy snowstorm. I was checked into the hospital at 3am (the last suite available on the OB floor no less) and waited...until after12:30pm that day to welcome into our lives...a little girl...named Mariah Lyn! What a blessing we were given that cold snowy January 27th! Now we celebrate this gift we've been given...Happy Birthday Mariah! God Bless You!
Love you much, Mom



1 comment:
Almost midnight! Happy Birthday MIAH!!!! (I tried to write it like the boys say it)! Love, Carol
Post a Comment